Manufacturer: Dragon Pharma
Package: 10ml vial at 150 mg/ml
Substance: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)
NPP 150 is an anabolic steroid with a relatively short duration of action, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. Theoretically, all Nandrolone esters to the same extent should cause fluid retention. However, the practice of using Phenylpropionate shows that this effect is not as pronounced as that of Decanoate.
Effects of NPP
By injecting NPP 150, athletes can achieve the following results:
- Stable and smooth muscle building with a slight subsequent rollback;
- Strengthening of joints and ligaments due to enhanced production of synovial fluid, overcoming the effects of earlier injuries;
- Anti-inflammatory action;
- Strengthening the immune system;
- Stimulation of the body to burn fatty tissue to produce energy;
- Reduction to a minor degree of occurrence of adverse events;
- Accelerated renewal after a cycle of depressed secretion of natural testosterone.
NPP dosages and cycle lengths
The optimal amount of NPP is between 300-600mg weekly. Injections are performed once every three days or two or three times during the week, based on the individual characteristics of the athlete. Novice athletes are advised to inject a single injection of 150mg of the drug.
The duration of the cycle should be around 8 weeks.
The infrequent negative side effects associated with taking NPP can be divided into two groups:
- Estrogenic nature. More common, they may manifest in the form of excessive fluid retention, increase in adipose tissue and gynecomastia.
- Androgenic nature. Extremely rare, manifested in the form of acne, increased oily skin, alopecia, or vice versa.
Side effects, in almost all cases, that occur are caused by excessive overestimation of dosages and cycle duration.
We offer high quality NPP for sale not only in California, but in LA, Frisco, San Diego, San Jose, Long Beach, Sacramento, Fresno, Anaheim, Oakland, Riverside, Fremont, Fontana and many others. We can deliver to anywhere in the States and all over the world.